Thursday, September 21, 2006

Apologies

Sorry, all four of you who read this regularly, that I didn't write anything today. Mama said there'd be days like this.

In lieu of any writing, I'll just leave you with this picture of William Petersen who, I'm told, stars on CSI, a show I've never seen because I don't like gruesome stuff. I can't stop staring at him. His eyes are hypnotizing me and not in a good way. Does he look really odd to anyone else? Molded of plastic? Like he should be on Days of Our Lives instead?

1 comment:

Kelli Carr said...

Do you think he looks like the evil Stefano? Actually CSI isn't that gory or gruesome. It's like the first scene on Law & Order where they find the dead bodies but with more of a science flare to it. All the lab scenes have techno blaring in the background.