Friday, October 20, 2006

Last Thoughts After Having Spent The Past Five Hours Moving (Again):

  1. I have entirely too much shit. I am a packrat, even worse a sentimental packrat. I am drowning in little slips of paper that remind me of people, stories, phases. Packing and moving is an extremely emotional process.
  2. I can't wait to take pictures of my album covers.
  3. I've got to figure out if I'm ever going to make jewelry again or if I should just sell it all or give it away.
  4. Chandra would kill me if she saw the layer of dust on the violin case. It should be in open view at the new house to encourage me to practice. Who am I kidding?
  5. 31 YR-OLD WOMEN SHOULD NOT LIVE WITH THEIR MOTHERS. It goes against Nature. Especially mothers who may or may not be just a tad bipolar.
  6. Bruce Springsteen: over- or underrated?
  7. Is it really worth keeping my VHS collection?
  8. I Need Evening Primrose Oil in a bad way! Maybe I'm the bipolar one.
  9. Well...at least I'm doing a lot of lifting.

*To the uninitiated - I've been living with my mother for the past two years. The chain of events leading to our "temporary" stay is very complicated and painful and bizarre (not to mention juicy!) but that story is for another time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great. I just bought a new one. I will take some of those pills though if you got.

-some dude

Anonymous said...

wait in line...

Lori Mocha said...

I am in line.