Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stanks For The Memories

How long is it going to take before we can transfer scents over the internet? I wish y’all could smell our kitchen right now. Angela made puttanesca. Mmmm...whore’s pasta. The aromas....
I’m really going with this idea of sending scents via technology. Don’t have time to order flowers? Just send your lover an email that releases gardenia or tuberose or lilac scents. I’ll work on cellular compatibility later. It’ll be the new scratch ‘n’ sniff. You could anonymously send your boss the “dog shit” special. You can send grandparents the smell of the baby just out of the bath. Just think how it would enrich the two-dimensional online experience.

2 comments:

miss marty said...

let me know when you figure that scent technology out. i've got an apple crumble in the oven that would surely brighten up your monday morning.

Alannah said...

Damn you, Miss Marty. You're a bigger tease than my hair on Saturday night.