Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Grossest Idea Ever

I totally freak out on the commericals for the KFC Bowls. Layers of mashed potatoes, corn and fried chicken topped with gravy. Mmmm....potato flakes, unidentified fried chicken bits, canned corn and gravy from a powder...Just imagine it all solidifying into a solid white fatty mass in your intestines....

Even this picture is more appetizing than the commercials. DisGUSTing!! Who eats this crap?
Next up: Sonic steak and egg breakfast burrito. Gag.

6 comments:

carolyn says said...

now, i have been known, on occasion, to partake in the culinary delights on offer at my local KFC, but that photo is just about enough to make me b=never ever want to go back. not that i got that often, just occasionally is all. the lack of american style biscuits at the KFCs over here almost made me boycott them entirely, but sometimes a girl needs fried chicken and i have an even harder time trusting places with names like "new jersy fried chicken." who aspires to be like new jersey?

Alannah said...

I remember when I was in England that KFC looked much more appetizing than in the states...it's being away from your familiar surroundings and comfort foods. They don't have anything like American biscuits there, do they? That's a shame. I would die without biscuits and gravy.

carolyn says said...

i tried to explain american bisuits once and people just looked at me with disgust in their eyes.

Alannah said...

What could bother them about our biscuits? The buttery flakes? The name that confuses them?

Kate Massey said...

Oh my god, that is so funny that you wrote about this. Every time that commercial comes on TV, Chris and I just start cracking up. That is the most unappealing food combination I've ever seen. Not to mention, I almost gain 10 pounds just watching the ad.

Alannah said...

Okay good, it's not just me. I can't believe how UNappetizing those commercials are! Also...the Quizno's sub commercials that show glossy meat slices? GUH-ROSS.