Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Waiting For The Miracle

Well, I did it. I exercised my civil right to vote. I was pleased to see that the Green Party of Arkansas got quite a few candidates on the ballot...if only to see another choice beyond Greedy, Bigoted A-Hole or Pretends Not To Be A Greedy, Bigoted A-Hole, plus I'm "a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags." I don't like feeling bullied, either, into voting for the Democratic nominee just out of fear the Republican will win. Let him win! If that many people vote for him then maybe it needs to get that much worse before people will wake the fuck up.

But I'm feeling hopeful today. It's still early enough in the day that I can wish for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole world is waiting for the miracle to happen. But it is really sad to see a great nation like the USA to wait for the miracle to happen in order to save itself from self destruction, after of course having done so much harm to other nations.

I am really hoping that the sleeping beauties will wake up soon and see what is really going on, before it is too late.

The whole world is. Amazing...

Alannah said...

How sad that the WHOLE WORLD is waiting for us to pull our head out of our ass (or the sand).

It feels like we're always teetering on the edge of self-destruction.