Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

One of my most treasured possessions is a VHS tape of this video. Who buys a single video on tape? I do when I become obsessed. And I was pretty obsessed with this video. Back in the 90s ('member those days?) I used it as a litmus test. If the subject laughed appropriately and loved the video's surprises then I knew I could relate to him/her. If the subject balked or seemed offended or "didn't get it" then I knew that person would probably never get me either.

So take your time (it's nearly 10 minutes long), sit back, and and be entertained. Lisa..this one's for you.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hah! I'm so glad you put this on here. I've been trying to tell Chris about it for the past two years!

Alannah said...

Oh Chris HAS to see it. I bet he'd love it.

Collective Heartburn said...

OH EM GEE!!!!!

Collective Heartburn said...

That guy in the car has Ally Sheedy's hair. I love how they negotiate with those ladies like some Moroccan flea market. And the white demon guy doing the Gene Kelly dancing with the umbrella. Brilliant. I ain't nevah done seed it.

Alannah said...

awright...I guess you pass.