Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Best Headline Ever

Here's another good reason to only eat tofu in Asian dishes:

Soy: It'll make you girly, gay and small-penised.* And probably kill your children, if it doesn't sterilize them first.

I hesitated to even link to this article. I think he's probably just trying to rile up the liberals. Don't take away my tofu, now! Next they'll come for my chai latté and New Yorker subscription!

*If you're a guy. Naturally, there's no mention of what it does to adult women.

7 comments:

Collective Heartburn said...

Better watch those estrogen levels with that devil food you like so much that turns all the good ol boys into homasexules.

Alannah said...

I want every single good ol' boy to turn into a homasexule. It's the liberal agenda, dontcha know.

Collective Heartburn said...

They don't call em pinkos for nothin!

Alannah said...

good one.

carolyn says said...

so that's why jeremy is such a nancy!

carolyn says said...

did you see the t shirts advertised on there? a baby tee that says i survived roe v wade. barf

Alannah said...

That's not surprising.

Hey! I survived Roe v. Wade too! No wire hangers here, dude.