Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Don't Care

I don't care if Miss USA get to keep her crown or not.
I don't care about Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii or XBox 360.
I don't care what the weather is doing right now or will do next week.
I don't care about Britney, Paris or Lindsey.
I don't care how Wal Mart fares this holiday season.
I don't care how sick you are or how sick you've been or how sick your kids are.
I don't care what your picks for the best songs, albums or films of the year are (I haven't heard of any of them anyway).

Apparently I also don't care if I gain a hundred pounds this month. Bring on the baked goods! Yes to extra sauce! Seconds? Don't mind if I do!

I just want it to be Monday night....the holiday over and done with, surrounded by friends and select family, whiskey in glasses, fire in the fireplace and a whole week off of work.

No comments: