Sunday, December 24, 2006

Not A Total Scrooge

Okay, I admit it. I love Christmas, when it's separated from family stress. I love Christmas songs* and togetherness and parties and cheer and food and Christmas lights and trees with presents piled underneath.

Wishing you and yours all the best,
Love, me and mine.

*Best ones: "Last Christmas" by Wham!, "Baby, Please Come Home For Christmas" by The Eagles, "Blue Christmas" by Elvis, "Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt & "Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon.

8 comments:

Lori Mocha said...

You love Christmas?

I feel so betrayed, like I am living in a house of lies in the magic of the season.

Oh shit, Santa's here and he looks pissed.

Alannah said...

Hush up. Have some pills and listen to "Last Christmas" and see if the spirit hits you...

Lori Mocha said...

The magic of the season is kicking in.

Either that or the pills, I can't tell and who cares?

Alannah said...

The magic of the season IS pills...it's Santa's dirty little secret.

Lori Mocha said...

That Santa.

Beware though, he's not really a giver in bed, if you know what I mean.

I think you do, although I don't.

Alannah said...

Are you insinuating that I'M a slut for Santa and you're not??

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Merry Christmas, Alannah!

NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Those all sound like good Christmas songs. I think Slayer or somebody should make a Christmas in Hell disc. I can just picture the cover art . . .