Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh gee, look, it's my bedtime.
Seriously, I just watched the sun set from the big picture window and I'm duh-rained. I should face the facts that I can't rock and roll all night and party every day. But I still can once in a while, right?

Even though it was a weird night where everything just felt...off, somehow, Dr. Dog were awesome once again. It was fun dancing to a few songs. I'm sick of that indie rock show bullshit where people just stand around in front of the band. They're playing songs for dancing, people. This isn't Footloose.

2 comments:

miss marty said...

beautiful! i can't wait to be back in the ville. despite all of its flaws, fayetteville is still my favorite place to live.

Alannah said...

That's the view from my couch! You have to come have a ladies night of wine and gossip when you're here!