Thursday, December 14, 2006

Panic Seizing My Heart

I was just creating a fantasy Christmas list and was looking for the link to Kiehl's coriander line and IT'S NOT TO BE FOUND ONLINE. Does this mean they're discontinuing the best fucking smell in the universe? Who would be stupid enough to narrow down the already slim options for single-note good smells? Most blend perfumes are nasty and almost get there, but fail. Coriander was perfect in its spicy green simplicity. It's my signature scent..what's a girl to do if she can't smell like herself? Kate, or anyone near an actual Kiehl's store, please, find out if they still sell it. My life depends on it.

4 comments:

lori said...

I know how you feel.

Aveda eliminiated my favorite fragrance awhile back and I still haven't recovered, nor have I found a suitable replacement!

Alannah said...

That's a good point. I had to learn to live again when Aveda discontinued MY favorite scent too. I'm afraid to name my back-up favorite scent, else it's also abandoned.


Oh, okay. It's Lush's ginger scent.

Anonymous said...

they still have the Face and body lotion in coriander. you didn't hear it from me.

Alannah said...

Thanks, Anonymous!