Friday, December 01, 2006

Potpourri

It's impossible for me to sleep in even when it's a Snow Day.

The cats are slutty bedhoppers. I never know who I'm going to wake up next to.

Robert Redford. Sigh. Still.

I have to get a new phone today. I hate making technological decisions, even more than driving in this weather.

The first day of the month is exciting - new Astrology Zone horoscope. And it's a good one, people.

This is the most spinsterish post yet. Last night we were all sprawled on the couches with the pets all over us, watching The Office and eating pizza when Stella told us, "I think I'll be one of those cat ladies when I get old." Ang and I looked at each other. "Um, I think we already are."

9 comments:

Lori Mocha said...

Robert Redford?

Alannah said...

That's right. It's the orange carpet on his chest.

Lori Mocha said...

That's very old school of you.

Alannah said...

what can I say...I'm an old cat lady.

5 of 9er said...

All cats are slutty. All they want is pleasure... and when they are done with you they leave to go sleep somewhere else... maybe with someone else.

Lori Mocha said...

I guess that makes me a cat.

Alannah said...

MEOW!!

lagrandedame said...

All I want is pleaure. And when I'm done, I will leave and go some place else to sleep. Better yet, if I am already in my own "love biscuit" then I will simply push them away after I have what I need so I can stretch out like the princess that I am. Does that make me a pussy? I hope so.

Alannah said...

This is the best thing you've ever said.