Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sloth Makes Me Stupid

Remember when I would write about feminism and politics or tell stories from my crazy upbringing? I think I need the structure of a job to make my brain critically think. Today I stayed in bed until noon watching The freakin' Girls Next Door. I shit you not.

Sure it'd be nice to dash off a diatribe about Saddam Hussein's execution and the surrounding circus...or be disgusted by how much more CRAP we have in our house now, thanks to the baby Jesus, and how excess packaging is the bane of my existence. Instead I'll spend my last few days of leisure doing my nails, making playlists, and letting my mind atrophy into a worthless gruel.

4 comments:

Lori Mocha said...

Oh my god, I was watching Girls Next Door today.

I am flabbergasted by those crazy bitches. Being owned by Hef, and living in his crazy blond bitches dormatory.

SO WEIRD.

Alannah said...

On one hand they've got a sweet set-up...on the other hand they're totally kept women...a 9pm curfew!? All those fucking yip-yap dogs would drive me insane.

The worst was when I found myself developing "favorites"....I like Bridget.

Lori Mocha said...

I can't tell them apart.

Matt said...

Sounds like all the fun of Christmas; settle in an enjoy it until the New Year, and for now, embrace the sensation of brains melting out of your ears.

Happy New Year