Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The (Underdeveloped) Gift

I may be a touch psychic.

I've always had my suspicions but now I have proof.

Last week I woke up from a crystal-clear dream in which my friend A. had her baby. I dreamt she had a girl and named her Addison Grace. I meant to call A. and tell her about it but got caught up in the work maelstrom.

A. just now called me to tell me she had the baby on Sunday. A girl.

Her name?
Olivia Addison. I'M NOT KIDDING.

Do you have chills?

Okay so I'm not 100%, but maybe it's a skill like any other and I just need to practice.

4 comments:

Lori Mocha said...

What's 2007 gonna be like for Lori?

Alannah said...

I'll let you know if I have a Lori in 2007 dream.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

That's pretty cool. Like Mocha, please let me know if you have dreams of me dying or getting into a car accident, etc.

carolyn says said...

so you're name psychic, you should have a cable access show where you tell people what to name their babies