Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"No Shit" Headline Of The Day

"Sexed-up Images in Media Hurt Young Girls: Study"

You don't say.

I'm trying not to think about the see-ay-are, and also trying to channel my frustration toward more worthwhile targets - like sexist advertisers.

ETA: New way to channel my frustration! Read the comments for Broadsheet's take on this study. Wow...if only I'd known that taking my daughter to church would prevent any harm done from society's sexualization of girls....

Oh, and I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies to my grandmother for all the cursing. I couldn't help it.

Yes, that's right. My grandma discovered my blog. So keep it clean for Mommom's sake.

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Do our comments have to be clean too? If so... watch out for the Mocha chick. :)

Alannah said...

I almost wrote about three different nasty things about that Mocha chick, but didn't want my grandma's ears to explode.