Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Time To Make The Necklaces

Spring is here and the slow thick sap of creativity that's been all gummed up has finally started flowing again. Maybe it's the change in season, maybe it's the new materials, maybe it's that I'm finally feeling settled....whatever it is I'm grateful that I feel like making things again. I've made these three necklaces this week:
This one is chunky, faceted labradorite, Mexican silver, smooth rectangular aventurine, and freshwater pearl:

This one is little rectangular faceted moss agate, Mexican silver, and Swarovski crystal with a synthetic emerald pendant:

This one faceted citrine and carnelian, freshwater pearl, faceted peach aventurine diamonds, Mexican silver and a pendant made of carnelian, citrine and Swarovski crystal:

The pictures aren't so great. The batteries were running out and I've fallen out of love with this camera and want something better. It's the stepchild camera now.

9 comments:

Matt said...

My wife would love those.

Alannah said...

Oh well then I should tell you I have a "NW AR bloggers" discount. ;)

Paycheck said...

wonderful! glad to see you're making things again.

Matt said...

Oh well then I should tell you I have a "NW AR bloggers" discount. ;)

Excellent. Her birthday is coming up.

Alannah said...

And I often do custom pieces in which I can incorporate birthstones or favorite colors. Email me if you're interested.

carolyn says said...

pretty!

StormySleep said...

I love that yellow one! My birthstone is topaz, and those colors remind me of the prettier yellow topaz stones I've seen. Wow, really pretty.

Step Right Up said...

Puts my creativity of making pickle wraps for the "work party" to shame.

extracurricular said...

These are so beautiful! Wow!