Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Only Time For a Few Sentences

I've been busy AND sick - a terrible combination.

We saw a lushly beautiful film last night, The Painted Veil. And made a delicious dinner - all sorts of vegetables roasted on the grill then mixed with pasta & a feta cheese sauce. SO GOOD!

Today's a day I've been waiting for - Monica Goodling testifies before the House Judiciary Committee.

I'm disappointed that the Democrats backed down on the Iraq funding bill. I'm usually disappointed by politicians, though...so what's new?

6 comments:

Step Right Up said...

sorry you're feeling under the weather. feel better soon!

Alannah said...

Thanks! I'm feeling much better today! Good thing, because I've been going 90-to-nuthin' at work.

NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

That dish sounds good. Do they sell that in pizza pocket form? That's the only way I cook . . .

Alannah said...

I should invent pizza pocket/frozen dinner versions of my meals. I could be a thousandaire maybe!!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

SO the Monica Goodin testimony was rather disappointing, no?

Alannah said...

Totally disappointing.