Friday, June 15, 2007

Kids These Days

A few days ago we took Stella to the public library to see this band, Harry and the Potters, comprised of three guys in their late 20s who play songs all based on the characters and plots from the Harry Potter books. They've already got a built-in (rabid) audience; it's a brilliant idea, actually.
Stella in her Hogwarts gear.

The wild crowd.

OMIGOD! Touched by a cute boy in a band!

Stella wanted me nowhere near her during the show so I took pictures. So many examples of awkward adolescence but I'm not going to put up any pictures of their faces.

It was a lovely evening.

5 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Love that band! I'm surprised they have not been sued. But cute teen pop.

Step Right Up said...

I was really hoping that you were going to tell us that you also dressed up and danced like a CRAZY MOM to embarass Stella.

Alannah said...

THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER!!

I'll tell everyone I'm Hermione of the Future.

Lori Mocha said...

Nerds.

carolyn says said...

that picture of the feet makes me think of an updated version of my three sons, except this time with three awkward harry potter loving daughters.