Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Simple Request

Just once it'd be nice if my students arrived with no drama or issues.

But I guess that's too much to ask when you're coordinating 13 different flights from seven different countries. Somehow a wheelchair battery disappeared between Frankfurt and Chicago. Kind of an important piece of luggage, I'd say...since it's loss renders the wheelchair ABSOLUTELY USELESS.

This is supposed to be D.'s birthday weekend. I've got to get out of town, like, now so I'll stop obsessing and yelling at airline personnel.

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I'll guess that the battery got lost not between Frankfurt and Chicago, but rather AT O'Hare.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Did I tell you I resigned from teaching? I was a school social worker, so it was all drama, all the time.

Now I'm going to get a job I hate, but I'll make a lot of money.

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is