Saturday, November 03, 2007

WARNING! Extreme Mushiness Featured Below!

It's hard not to feel like the luckiest girl on the planet when I check my email during the day and read stuff like this:

"Good morning sweetie
I hope you don't mind but I'm stacking your papers and stuff in the
bedroom. The upstairs has gotten out of control and I'd like to clean
it up today before it gets to be any worse. I'm going to do some
general cleaning but I'll try at some point over the next week to
clean out some drawers in the furniture up there to give you one for
mail / bills if you want. I did the kitchen area and have moved on to
dining area.

I've been thinking a lot about you and how much I love you
I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Can you believe this guy? He's completely for real and also happens to be incredibly talented, hilarious, conscientious, intelligent, and cute.

6 comments:

miss marty said...

i just got all teary eyed. i'm a sucker for love. especially for my friends being loved. i'm so happy for you.

xoxo

(ok, back to my normal smart-ass pessimistic self now. meh.)

Alannah said...

I was talking to a coworker about this the other day - that the older we get the more unabashedly sentimental and romantic we get.

Down with cynicism! Up with ooey gooey love!

Step Right Up said...

Keep livin the dream!

Lori Mocha said...

Oh give me a break.

Alannah said...

HAHA!

ReckenRoll said...

I love that this is the post before the Starbucks car ride. Way to keep it real :)