Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Get Ready For Better Focused Pictures of Meals and Animals

It's almost too embarrassing to list everything Stella, D., and I got as Christmas gifts this year. We are blessed and spoiled in many ways. But allow me one tiny bit of exuberant gloating!


It's my Awesome Christmas Present! I don't really know how to make a picture look good other than point, focus, and shoot (evidence below)...but that's not gonna stop me!



The T-Shirt Says It All



Julie



Chicklet


It's going to take me about six years to learn how to do everything on this camera. I can't wait to get started!

9 comments:

afro moon said...

Omg. Is that Stella? She looks so punk rock. That hair cut is awesome.

Alannah said...

Yes, that dork is my daughter. She also got a hair straightener. But that haircut is all Sunshine.

Step Right Up said...

Stella looks so grown up. What happened?! I thought you weren't going to let her do that.

Awww Julie.

I asked St. Nick to bring me a camera for Christmas. He said Santa was broke but I could borrow his. Fine enough.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I know you will love the camera! And once you get the basics of shutter speed and aperture figured out, the rest will follow :) I think what I love most about my SLR is that I am always learning something new, new tips and tricks.

What an awesome dude you have there :)

Lori Mocha said...

Holy crap that's a nice camera.

carolyn says said...

chicklet looks PISSED. that picture scares me.

LD said...

your next big need will be a good flash (SB800 or SB600 - Nikon - are fantastic). you'll be amazed at the difference it'll make. you're going to have such fun with your camera!

Alannah said...

Chicklet IS pissed. I had just taken about ten pictures of her. She's like Jackie I that way.

LD - I can't wait to start acquiring new accessories!

smoore said...

nice! I'm envious of that sexy new camera ;-)...