Monday, December 17, 2007

Surprise!!

So for the better part of a year now I've been enjoying reading and commenting back and forth with the delightful Step Right Up.

And today she shocks the everliving daylights out of me by revealing that it's my longtime (I will never say "old") friend Stacey! And she's gettin' hitched! And she wants me to be a bridesmaid!

I'm over the moon. Thrilled, surprised, excited!!!!!

And I feel just a little dumb. Like, how could I not figure it out????

Best trick ever.

I'm so happy today.

3 comments:

Step Right Up said...

Surprise!! Thanks for not being mad for pulling the wool over your eyes for so long. And thanks for not calling me old. ha ha

Alannah said...

Stacey - I could never be mad at you. I am just thrilled. And I'm glad that this time I won't be leaking breastmilk all over your wedding dress.

5 of 9er said...

Not shit! That is super awesome! I have no surprises... sorry.