Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Peek Into Curious Minds

Welcome, those of you who got here by way of:
  • "housewives of orange county mindless bimbos" - I couldn't agree more! Addicting, aren't they?
  • "i have been single for so long" - I know the feeling. But I can't help you.
  • "robitussin cigarette" - Ew.
  • "sleazy santa" - Super Ew.
  • "why are there camels in arkansas" - A valid question. But no answer here, sorry.
  • "garbanzo bean steven colbert" - Who are you and can I get some of what you're on?
  • "fuck you carl" - Yes, Carl. That means you.
  • "brainwashing children to hate gays and pagans" - You got start on 'em young, you see.
  • "blowjobs worth keeping" - No time like the present to start a collection.
  • "public masturbator cunt-suspect-jury trial-appeal" - I suspect there's some anger that hasn't been properly dealt with somewhere in that google search.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Your post today gives me hope and makes me feel better. I was afraid that I was unique in attracting sickos to mine, but I see that even a good-natured blog like yours gets em too!

afro moon said...

Hilarious! Yet frightening just how creepy some people are.
However.. Garbanzo Bean Steven Colbert is totally the name of my new band!

Step Right Up said...

Whoa! That last one is a doozy.

Stephanie said...

Oh, man, I gotta go pee! That crackedd me up!