Friday, January 18, 2008

Why I Can't Ignore Politics This Week

This'll all have to be bulleted thought fragments as I still don't have time to elaborate or explain or investigate my inner feelings.
  • Chris Mathhews' voice makes me want to hurt someone. Bad. I get so angry when I hear it. Plus, he's a total a-hole.
  • John Edwards. Dude, give it up already. Sorry it didn't work out for you but bow out now and spend every available minute with your wife because she seems like an amazing woman.
  • If I have to watch Hillary Clinton choke up or Bill Clinton angrily say the word "fairytale" one more time I will hurt someone.
  • How is it possible that Stephen Colbert is funnier than ever without his writers? I don't believe it.
  • Why can't people see that Mitt Romney is beyond creepy? And when Mike Huckabee isn't being aw-shucks charming and funny that he really doesn't know what the hell is going on?
  • I need to work out some sort of deal so that for every debate D. watches, I get to watch two hours of America's Next Top Model or Project Runway and he's not allowed to give me shit for it.

3 comments:

Step Right Up said...

I get angry when I say the word FAIRYTALE, too because my life isn't one.

I think you more than deserve a marathon of Next Top Model or any other mindless show of your choosing after the week you've had.

p.s. please go read my comment to you on my blog with some muy importante' info

Stephanie said...

I've been thinking the same thing about Stephen Colbert. I hope the writers are taking notes :)

And you summed up my feelings about Mikey perfectly. Dead on.

Oh, and I'm still feeling the yoga in the back of my legs. Yesss.

5 of 9er said...

I found it sad when watching CNN interview voters and many actually said they are going to vote for Hillary because that means Bill will be running the country again. Very sad.