Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yuck.

We had one of those typical awesome/ridiculous Arkansas snow days today. The kind where we wake up to a few inches of beautiful snow, schools are canceled, and then it's all melted by noon. Even the University closed, which meant I got the day off!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures of what would probably be our last snow of the season or even enjoy this day off in the slightest. Instead I spent the majority of the morning with severe pain in my throat and body and then at the doctor's office, waiting over an hour to see her. I thought I had strep throat but instead it's your average viral infection. Fun.

I'm going back to bed.

3 comments:

step right up said...

Jealous. About the snow day. Not the viral infection. You can keep that to yourself. Feel better soon!

Megan Chapman said...

sorry you are sick!
Get well soon...

marty said...

i hope you're feeling a bit better today. take care of yourself...