Friday, April 18, 2008

Your Peanut Butter Got In My Chocolate!

I love the industrious nature of humans. I love how we think, "Product A is great. Product B is also great. How about we put them together for SUPERGREAT Product C?"

Seriously. What would life be like without say....the spork?
Or the El Camino?

Or Goober Grape?

Now I don't really care for shampoo+conditioner (it makes my hair pouffy and weird) but that's all D. uses. He's too busy to mess around with separate bottles, I guess.

What other combo products make your life that much sweeter?

5 comments:

Jeff Mac said...

I like the calculator-watch, myself. It combines the ability to do math with the added convenience of removing any chance of being interrupted by female attention.

Step Right Up said...

It doesn't make MY life easier but it can make it more enjoyable if they're on the right man. Yes, that's right, I'm talking about boxer briefs.

Once again, please excuse me for liking men for their bodies and not their brains. I am sexist.

Alannah said...

I remember you saying one time, Stacey, that you wanted a man with six pack abs.

And I said I just wanted one with a six pack.

*rimshot*


Remember?

Jeff Mac - if some dude whipped out his calculator watch to perfectly figure out his exact 50% of the bill with exactly 15% tip included, THAT would be awesome.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Chili Mac.

Also, I want an iPhone and I think that fits into this category.

carolyn says said...

my thermos comes with a cracker compartment so that my crackers won't get soggy. that's a pretty good combo.

also i'd like to see that calculator watch and raise it to an etch a sketch watch. not something to wear to job interview but still pretty awesome