Thursday, June 26, 2008

Political Commentator Gossip

Keith Olbermann is the constant background noise at our house. If Stella and I had our way, it'd be more like Spongebob Squarepants and whatever is on Bravo....but no....it's all MSNBC all the time.*

So it was with mild interest in that "my significant other is really into this so I guess that means I'm sorta into it too" kind of way that I read the piece on Keith Olbermann in last week's New Yorker. It was pretty much blahblahmeteoricrisetothetopandsubsequentleftistpoliticalidealogyonparadeblahblah until I came to the tiny buried nugget that Olbermann briefly dated Laura Ingraham ten years ago. WTF?! I mean I know people grow apart.....but that's really apart. Crazy, huh?







*At least in the bedroom. Awwww yeah.

1 comment:

Darren said...

Apparently once he falls in love with you, your political views don't matter. Case in point: http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/06/26/olbermann/