Friday, August 01, 2008

Sometimes It Pays To Stay Home On a Friday Night...

...watching The Dog Whisperer and cookin' up some farmers' market veggies before they go bad.

Otherwise I wouldn't have caught my hilarious friend Jeff Mac as a construction worker (he IS a manly manslator, after all) stuck in cement in a new Verizon commercial!

I had to back it up a few times to make sure...but yup, that's him! It's only a matter of time before I get to say, "I knew him back when...."

I'm hitching my wagon to your star, buddy.

2 comments:

Jeff Mac said...

Aaaah! This is so funny -- I've had so many people spot this silly thing. Thanks for posting this, you know, while I still remember the little people.

(Now, everyone...let's all take a moment of silence, and pray they play it on network a lot-lot-lot.)

Alannah said...

I hope you got paid big(ish) bucks, Jeff! It's only a matter of time now before you're offered a lead role in a sitcom about a buffoonish blue collar husband and his sassy hot wife.