Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking For Good Things?

Look at this beautiful lady, in her cute and fashionable boutique. It's my sister Jessy and her new shop, Good Things! If you live in Fayetteville, or visit, you must stop in. The clothes, accessories, and other items are either fair trade, or organic fabrics, or made from recycled materials, or made locally. You will want everything! And feel good about buying it! These photos are from her grand opening last weekend.
Good Things, on Block Street, nestled between Dark Star Visuals and Little Bread Company, two other favorite local spots.

The interior is cozy. I absolutely love the color of the walls and all the wood. Wood furnishings make me feel relaxed and happy.
I would like every single one of those sweaters, please.
Oh, and that orange linen skirt, too.
And here we have my favorite brother in-law, on the right. Dave is also involved with a socially conscious business. He sells kits that convert diesel engines to biodiesel. My family makes me proud.
It was a great turnout and I think Jessy did really well. I know where I'm doing all my Christmas shopping!

3 comments:

carolyn says said...

christmas shopping for other people or christmas shopping for yourself?

Alannah said...

I may have to employ the ol' "one gift for you, one gift for me" shopping strategy.

Stephanie said...

I love wood too. So warm and quiet and comforting.

I can't wait to visit her shop - day after T-Day my SIL will be all over the downtown area and Dickson St shopping. I'm really in the mood to knit, too.

I also LOVE that shade of green on her sign.