Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aaahhhh, Sunday

The house is already clean. The laundry isn't at the crucial stage yet (still plenty of clean underwear and socks, in other words). All the departures for this term are finished and everyone is on her journey back to her home country. This means I can actually relax and enjoy this cold, gray Sunday to its fullest. That means a perfect egg sandwich AND juice AND cafe au lait.
And taking teenage emo-style photos of myself. But I think these new bangs are growing on me (HA. I kill me).

6 comments:

afro moon said...

I can't believe we let another Miss Old Style pageant slip through our fingers.

Next year.

Alannah said...

Oh I know it. You gotta drink whiskey for nights like that, though...and no way could I have done that Friday night.

marty said...

It wouldn't have been the same without me anyways.... :)

Alannah said...

Nothing is the same without you, Marty. duh.

Grandpa Bob said...

Nice photograph!

AMD said...

YUM and YUM! Great photos, Alannah!