Monday, May 11, 2009

The Next Ten

It's been far too long since my last installment of 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die.

Here are ten through twenty:

11. Eat at French Laundry, Chez Panisse, and El Bulli. Preferably more than once!

12. Rent a house on a beach for a week with my sisters.

13. Make a documentary.

14. Feel comfortably conversational in Spanish.

15. Stay at The Ice Hotel. For one night.

16. Keep my house spotless for more than one week.

17. Learn how to sail.
17b. Have my own boat

18. Live as off the grid as possible: solar panels, well water, wind power...whatever it takes, as long as my electronic and kitchen needs are still met.

19. Find a good therapist. Go consistently. Exorcise my inner demons.

20. Attend a taping of Saturday Night Live

4 comments:

km said...

I'm ready to make no.12 happen! Get ur ass out here!

Jennifer Erwin said...

#11 rules! I want to go.

carolyn says said...

oooh el bulli
i want to go there a lot! and the fat duck too

if you ever go maybe we can meet there and be gluttons together

Mumbelina said...

I really want to go to the Ice Hotel and I want to sleep in one of the ice rooms, not the pretend ones! I did actually consider getting married in the ice chapel but realised no-one would come. I have always wanted to eat at The Three Chimneys (http://www.threechimneys.co.uk/) and I did in 2008. I'm not much for foam - give me a Loch Harport oyster or 12!