Friday, September 11, 2009

Uh Oh...

Last night D. calls me as he's leaving work. "I'm about to do something I might regret," He said. Then he told me how when he was walking out to his car he heard the incessant crying of a kitten. "You can't leave a hungry kitten in some abandoned lot!" I said. And 30 minutes later look who walked into our lives:


It's a boy. He doesn't have a name yet. We weren't sure if we could keep him. But now I don't see how we can get rid of him. He's all legs and bones. Chicklet hates him. Lucy wants to be his dog mother. Stella is thrilled. And, secretly, so are D. and I.

4 comments:

afro moon said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
So cute!
... and now my plan to steal Chicklet will be even easier.

Anonymous said...

He looks like an Archie

Wondering Woman said...

Good for you..... I took in (another) starving dog this week, which puts me three over how many would be my ideal.... one! But each one has enriched my life far more than the hassle they cause. I'm sure your guy will too, plus he's so cute...

Marty Maxwell Lane said...

CUTE!