Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Coming. It's Almost Here!

The ice storm that nearly destroyed me is coming back! The same exact week as last year's. If I lose power again for five and a half days I will kill myself. Or maybe my family first, so I can live off their bodies a la Alive. Yuck. Why did I go there? THIS IS WHAT THIS SINISTER FOREBODING DOES TO ME.

The only thing that's good about this is the evil satisfaction of knowing the D. will have to suffer along with us this year. Last year he was in Texas and missed the whole dang thing.

I hate ice!!!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

*sigh* You must still need to be reminded about the power of the Law of Attraction.
http://www.thesecret.tv

I'm thankful that your power stayed on through the storm!

Alannah said...

Here's a secret - that book is ridiculous, overhyped garbage!