Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just A Comparison

Right now the headline on BBC News - The Americas is Explosives Alert Closes US Port: A major US port in North Carolina is closed after containers carrying explosive material are found to be punctured.

Sounds pretty important, huh? Wouldn't you like to know more about this possible threat?

Okay, just to compare. Here's the main headline on "America's Most Trusted News Source," CNN - Opinion: Pillory or Pardon? about Mark McGwire using steroids when he beat the home run record.

Depressing...

4 comments:

Marty Maxwell Lane said...

I totally get your point. Just would like to report that after being in London for a week, the BBC is just as repetitive and sensational as CNN. Well, maybe not quite as bad, but still. Also, I was there for a Media Conference and the Brits were talking quite a bit of sh*t about BBC. I was really surprised.

ste-pha-nie said...

Brother... And the BREAKING NEWS is Conan's Late night show decisionn will do with

ste-pha-nie said...

I'm sorry - I don't think my fingers know how to type anymore.

RING said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................