Wednesday, April 07, 2010

...And I'll Cry If I Want To

Well looky who's disappeared again. It's not like I intended to. I've had the end of one term, the beginning of another, meeting D.'s dad and step-mom for the first time, Stella's birthday, and my birthday all in the past two weeks.

My birthday week was...in a word, pretty shitty. Just frustrating work-wise and then having to clean up Lucy diarrhea all over the carpet for a few days in a row and then, the night before we were supposed to have my birthday party, our hot water heater broke and leaked out all over. Good times.

But I promise not to be such a downer. I'm excited about going to this conference next week and hearing Reza Aslan speak and attending all the interesting sessions. Plus - Spokane, WA, a city I've only driven through...and that was 16 years ago.

Other things to look forward to - starting my garden and going camping.

That's all I got.

No comments: