Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Plug

My friend Christina recommended the Hipstmatic application and I must say, it's my favorite photography app. I love how it alters the look and feel of normal kinda crappy iPhone pictures.

Here's my gorgeous sister last Sunday, on our Mexican food & margaritas date:(See? Amazing what this app does to an average patio picture)

And here's my adorable niece, Lily, taken at my mom's house on Saturday when we did the yard sale. I hadn't seen her in over two years and really enjoyed spending some quality time with her....like showing her how to make a dandelion necklace!



Also...ahem, if my friend AiLien doesn't do a write-up of her new iPad I might have to disown her! I'm dying of curiosity to hear a real-world review!!

1 comment:

AMD said...

Will get to that review soonish! Xx