Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm In A State, I'm In...A State

It's rare for me to have the opportunity to see a band live whom I REALLLLLY love. My super-duper, all-time favorites are all disbanded or have lost members...which, say what you will, rusts the magic of the original line-up, given they ever try to get a tour together or whatnot.

But tonight, TONIGHT, my friends....I will be seeing The (fucking) PIXIES!!!



And then tomorrow night we're going to see Lucinda Williams. This will be my 5th time to see her live and I'm hoping she plays some of my favorite older songs, as well as new ones. This song got me through some rough patches...."how does broken find the bone." Also hoping for a rockin' rendition of "Changed The Locks." Can't even type. Need to go get a shower and hit the road!

No comments: