Friday, December 10, 2010

Donned in Gay Apparel

One of my favorite parts of each term with my international students is our trip to Little Rock. I haven't posted photos from one of these trips in a while, and I really liked how these photos turned out.

I LOVE our state capitol building. It is beautiful and regal all the time, but during the holiday season it's REALLY beautiful. I love visiting in December. Elena from Russia on the stairwell
Our state Christmas tree, from somewhere in the state. It's huge.
Obligatory self portrait in giant ornament
Elena and Cristiane from Brazil
Antionieta from Peru downstairs under the rotunda
Outside on the south side of the capitol building
Our silly shot
U.S. and Arkansas flags mirrored in the panels outside the Clinton museum
Our group outside the Clinton museum

No comments: