Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Things I Read

Why do I continue to torture myself by reading the comments on local news articles?

Here's a gem I found today, copied & pasted in entirety:

" it sounds like you are not very supportive of law enforcement. If you don't support cops then you don't support America. If you don't support America then that makes you a terrorist. A TERRORIST!!!"


On the other hand, though, thanks to Lori, I read this wonderful little list of 15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Else Ever Has or Will. Ain't that the truth. I'm going to type up #1 in 48 point font and post it around my house. Recognize happy moments when they happen!

I'm hoping to have one of those tonight when I make dinner for my grandmother, who has finally returned from down South after her brother's funeral. Black bean soup and skillet cornbread for your belated birthday, Mommom!

I'm in the holiday spirit - look out!

No comments: