Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aaaahhhh....

Saturday night. Home alone. When was the last time THAT happened? I actually love my time alone in my house, doing my thing. Always have. I spent a good portion of the day cleaning the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of the kitchen and living room. Then I took a bath, used my favorite Lush soap (The Godmother), shaved my legs (!), then made a drink (vodka, ginger liqueur, grapefruit sparkling water, cranberry/pomegranate juice, squeeze of lemon) and listened to this song about twelve times in a row.



PS - Holiday weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

ste-pha-nie said...

oh, man, I needed that. I enjoyed that so much I just went and bought it on iTunes. Muchos gracias.

Stacy said...

Nice! I love my alone time, too, and it's been hard to come by for the past several months. Also, I still have this song on an old K-Tel album (vinyl!).