Monday, September 08, 2014

What Do I Desire?

Okay so here is something good that came out of re-joining Facebook. I saw this graphic representation of one of my favorite old Alan Watts' talks about what we would do if money were no object.

(please click and zoom - ctrl + if you're on a PC too)




I really needed this reminder today. I need it every day. I've been needing a kick in the ass to get out of the thinking phase and into the DOING phase.  I can't keep spending day after day sitting at this computer knowing that it's not where I should be or want to be.  But I'm not exactly using my non-work time to write, like I should be.  Even though I'm not full-time parenting anymore I still feel exhausted and like there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I had hoped to do.  I fall asleep in my clothes FAR more often than I should admit to.  That's one thing about living with a significant other - at least it propels you to brush your teeth at night and change out of day clothes.  Where am I going with this?

OH YEAH - What I want to be when I grow up.

I guess I'll have to keep you posted...


1 comment:

Bursting with Fruity Flavor said...

Hell yes! You inspire me every single day, lady! If you developed a cult, I would be there to drink the Kool-Aid! haha.